Mother’s Day Competition! Now Closed
1st March 2018
Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is being run by Charter Walk Shopping Centre, Market Promenade, Burnley BB11 1AE.
- The competition is open to all U.K. residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address.
- Employees of the centre, its tenants, their immediate families, press agencies, sponsors and commercial partners or any person directly or indirectly connected to the competition are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The competition will run from Thursday 1st March 12:00 GMT and will close on Friday 9th March at 17:00 GMT.
- To enter, entrants must comment with why their mum deserves to win this prize on the Charter Walk Shopping Centre Facebook page.
- One entry is permitted per person. No purchase necessary.
- A winner will be chosen at random.
- The chosen winner will be contacted via Facebook and must reply within 24 hours, or another winner will be selected. The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is a Pamper Hamper which features £50 Next voucher, personal shopping experience at Next, £10 voucher at Massarella’s, free dry cut at The Square, hand cream from Perfect Polish, free makeover and goodie bag from No7 Boots.
- There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
- Charter Walk Shopping Centre is the Provider of the Prize and makes no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law shall have no liability to any entrant or winner in relation to any prize its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise.
- Charter Walk Shopping Centre reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion and prize at any time without prior notice.
- The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by Charter Walk Shopping Centre and the appointed marketing agency, in all related promotional activity.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to Charter Walk Shopping Centre who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the U.K. Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
- The information provided in the entry will be kept on file for a minimum of five years and is processed under the guidelines of the Data Protection act and is jointly controlled by Charter Walk Shopping Centre and their appointed marketing agency.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void.