17th May 2018
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is being run by Charter Walk Shopping Centre, 26 Market Promenade, Burnley, BB11 1AE
- The prize is a children’s gardening hamper, provided by Wilko.
- There will be 1 winner chosen.
- To enter, participants must comment on the competition post with a sunflowers emoji to secure your sunflower seed. Collect the seed from Charter Walk on Saturday 19th May and grow the flower. Final judging will be on Saturday 14th July at 3pm.
- The competition to secure seeds will run from 17/05/2018 – 19/05/2018.
- The competition to grow the sunflower will run from 19/05/2018 – 3 pm on 14/07/2018.
- Entry into the competition is restricted to one entry per person. Parents can secure multiple seeds if they have multiple children. Entries received after the stated date will not be eligible.T
- The winners must be available for final measuring at Burnley’s Summer Garden Party on 14/07/2018 at 3 pm.
- The winner must collect the prize by 14/07/2018
- If we fail to be able to make contact with a winner within 24 hours, another winner will be chosen.
- Employees of the Centre, their immediate families, press, agencies, sponsors and commercial partners or any person directly or indirectly connected to the competition are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The information provided by the entrants will be used by Charter Walk Shopping Centre and their appointed marketing agency Shoppertainment Management Limited to monitor future competition winners.
- The winner will be asked to participate in advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and if they consent to have their photograph, likeness or voice used by Charter Walk Shopping Centre and the appointed marketing agency Shoppertainment Management Limited, in related promotional activity.
- By supplying us with your details and opting in, entrants are happy to receive information, offers and service updates from Charter Walk Shopping Centre.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information Charter Walk Shopping Centre who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the U.K. Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
- The information provided in the entry will be kept on file for as long as necessary and is processed under the guidelines of the Data Protection Act and is jointly controlled by Charter Walk Shopping Centre and their appointed marketing agency Shoppertainment Management Limited.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void.