Terms & Conditions
1. To enter our competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to park employees (or members of their immediate families).
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person is allowed.
5. If you want to enter the competition you must register your details with us using the form opposite.
6. The winner will be selected from our registration list on or around the 17th of December. The winner will be announced that same day.
7. Charter Walk Shopping Centre reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
8. If you win the competition, we will notify you by email. We will also post the successful winners Name and Town on our social networking websites (Facebook and Twitter). The judges decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. You can find out who has won previous competitions by keeping an eye on our Facebook Fan Page. They will also be posted on this page.
10. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Charter Walk Shopping Centre may require. Entering the competition also automatically adds your details to our email database and we will contact you from time to time with latest news, offers & promotions and new store openings. You can unsubscribe from our mailings at any time by using the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom each email or via our Email Subscription page.
11. The winners will be selected at random by the marketing team at Charter Walk.
12. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
13. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
14. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
15. This competition is being run by Charter Walk Shopping Centre, 26 Market Promenade,Burnley BB11 1AE.
16. Charter Walk Shopping Centre reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Charter Walk Shopping Centre may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules here.
17. Prizes must be collected in person from the Customer Service Suite at Centre Management Office, 26 Market Promenade, Burnley BB11 1AE. The contact number is 01282 425368.