Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. Use of this website is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
These Terms and Conditions set out that:
- You have a licence to use our website and this licences non-exclusive and non-transferable
- The use of this website is governed by the laws of England and Wales
Use of this website creates a legally binding agreement between: Charter Walk Shopping Centre at 26 Market Promenade, Burnley BB11 1AE. (“Charter Walk Shopping Centre”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”); and You, the user of Our Facilities (“You” or “Your”).
These words have the following meaning (where they have a capitalised first letter) in these terms and conditions:
- “Agreement” means the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- “Confidential Information” means all information relating to the affairs, business, service, product or plans of Us or You but not including information already lawfully known to the receiving or acquiring party, or information in the public domain.
- “Distance Selling Directive” means the EU Directive on the Protection of Consumers in respect of Distance Contracts (Directive 97/7/EC) and any national legislation implementing the same within the European Economic Area.