Burnley Summer Garden Party
9th July 2018
– FREE face painting in Burnley Market Hall 11am to 4pm each day
– The Shift Events presents the Garden Party Stage for Music & Spoken word – 11am to 7pm each day
– Spend over £10 at Wish Boutique during the event and receive a raffle ticket to be in with a chance of receiving a £30 voucher to spend in store!
– Delicious Street Food & Drink on St James’s St 10am to 7pm each day including Ginception bar, Peaky Blinders bar, MIchelino’s Wine Bar
– Delicious Street Food & Drink on St James’s St 10am to 7pm each day including All Fired Up Pizza, The Humble Kitchen Company, Le Raclette Hut, and Pies the Limit.
– Come and play our outdoor games on St James’s St
– Visit the Shed of Stories in Market Square, 11am to 4pm storytelling sessions start each hour
– FREE Pom-Pom & Bunting Making Workshops in Burnley Market Hall, 11am to 2pm each day.
– Brilliant performances on Curzon St 11am to 3pm Saturday 14th including Tai Chi, street dance from Unique Dance & Fitness, Razzamatazz Theatre Company, and Shell’s Belles.
– Fantastic FREE Children’s gardening workshops each hour 10am – 4pm on Chancery Walk Saturday 14 July
– Learn how to be a Woodland Pixie or Fairy at our FREE Training School! 10am / 11.15am / 2pm / 3.15pm on The Mall Saturday 14 July
– Burnley Market’s Street Market on The Mall, 10am to 7pm each day. Delighted to welcome ‘Bar in a Bag’ guest trader.
– Take part in some amazing workshops during the event – Make your own floral head garland – £5, Florist Lancashire at Burnley Market’s Street Market
– Take part in some amazing workshops during the event – Sunflower planting workshops & pebble painting workshops 12pm / 3pm Fri, 11am / 1pm / 3pm / 4pm Sat (Small charges apply ) – Krafty Cow Tearooms, Boot Way
– Take part in some amazing workshops during the event – Origami workshops 12pm to 3pm (drop-in before 2pm) £5 – Transform Crafts, Hargreaves St
– Visit M&S during the event for extra special picnic bags and garden party food tasters